Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Refection by Uwais

This trip is fantastic. This trip is my last camp with Chongfu. I have learnt a lot from this trip. I have made many Thai friends on this trip and also know my friends better. On day one, when we reached Thailand, we met our buddies and we went to the resort. When we reached the resort, we played ice-breaker with the Thai students. One day 2, we went to the army cadet academy and tried parachute jump, after that, we played laser gun. During the laser gun game, we had a lot of fun and carried a 'real' gun. On day 3, we went to DreamWorld. The Thai theme park is different from the Singapore's theme park as we had to pay for some of the rides. On day 4, we went shopping. My friend wanted to buy cards, we asked every security guards we saw but only four of them knew English. We almost got lost. I spent a lot of money there. I love this trip!!

No comments:

Post a Comment