Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reflection by Ang Chun Yang

It was a fun and excited trip. I enjoyed it very much. We stayed 2 nights at Wangree resort, one night at home-stay and we even had the accomodation for a hotel for one night. the activities the thai prepared for us were great. We had water rafting, parachute jumping, playing at DreamWorld, going shopping and more! I did not have so much fun at Day 1 as we reached the resort. It was already night. We also got to know our Thai buddy that day. It was a day packed with adventous activities on day 2 The parachute jumping was fun. The only part that scared me a little was when I jumped because to me, it was like suiciding off a 5-storey building. The laser shooting made me so angry. I did not know how to shoot and aim. Suddenly, there was no more helium! The water rafting was the main activity for the day. We were rowing at a long river which took about one hour to get to the end. I had a great view at the river. It also trained our stamina and strength at rowing the boat. We also had a campfire right after dinner. I was in-charged of singing some campfire songs.

1 comment:

  1. Well done, Chun Yang! You have another exciting camp with great activities to share with your friends and family. Wow, you must have developed strong muscles by now since you have had done so many exercises.

    Grandma, Dad, Mum, Big Aunt and Juay

    ReplyDelete