Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reflection by Bogguss

I liked the trip as it was interesting and fun. I appreciated the Thai teachers and pupils welcoming us to Bangkok. I liked the rafting when I was rowing the boat. The parachute was fun when I was about to be pushed by the army personnel. I was scared and I held tightly to the rope. It was most memorable day. I also wanted to thank some of the aunties who helped us to cook all our meals. The food was delicious. I like interact with my buddy and my friends. When I met the buddy on the first day, I did some action for her to see so that she can understand what I was trying to say. I wanted to thank my buddy for letting me to sleep at their house. Their family are so kind and generous and let me do whatever I wanted. I like my buddy's uncle because he told me many jokes and taught me some of the Thai language.

4 comments:

  1. I am sure you had an enjoyable and memorial trip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some good fun to visit. I have not asked you yet, how old you are.
    Buy fortunate not matter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that you should have good balance you Legerity very fortunate bye.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I ask you how hard you play or blazon for blogger by email fortunate.

    ReplyDelete