Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Reflection by Dara and Andrea

Dara:
From this trip , I learnt about independence and also made a number of friends . I have also learnt about international friendship and the Thai culture , learnt about team co-operation and its results . Thailand maybe known as a dangerous country but to me , it was not as dangerous as I thought it was.

Andrea:
This trip has been great. I ate lots of good food and bought gifts for my family and friends. My buddy ( Yayie) has been great friend , she gave me a warm welcome , I stayed at her house for one night , her neighbour , Eve , came to her house for a sleep over party. We watched a movie and went to sleep. The next morning , breakfast was ready , there were hot dogs , beef , bread and jam , and some porridge. I have learnt alot of interesting things , I was the leader of the performance and was so scared that I might have a stage fright . I did alot of creative things (e.g making a fish out of pandan leaves.) I really gained alot of experience from the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment